Friday, 20 June 2014

Student Teacher from UC - Week 8 & 9

Earlier this week we met Tessa Pearce who is going to be on university placement with us for the next 2 weeks.  She will spend a further 4 weeks with us in Term 4.  She has written a wee introduction for parents and students:

Hi everyone!

My name is Tessa Pearce and I will be in Room 18 for the next couple of weeks as a student teacher from the University of Canterbury. 

Last year I graduated from Darfield High School and I have grown up in the Darfield area. My family own a sheep farm just out of Darfield and I always enjoy going home when I get a break from study. I am a keen Crusaders and All Blacks fan and I love sitting down to read a good book.

For this placement I am keen to be in a classroom and see it from a teacher’s perspective rather than a student. I am excited to see the short film that you have been working so hard on and listening to the last round of oral presentations.

I am really looking forward to getting to know you all and finding out about your interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment