Did anyone else go to the Chinese Lantern Festival last night? Mr P and I saw a few people from St Martins, including Terrill, Wendy, Ms Sumer and Nina. We'd love to hear what you thought.
I went on Saturday it was so cool my favourite thing was the dragon in the water I loved the lily pads around it the creativity was epic I also got a Minnie Mouse balloon
I loved it too😀 and I liked the penguins!🐧 I also liked the birds🐦 hanging from the trees.🌳 It was a bit busy though so we had to go home early and we didn't see heaps.😦
I went on Saturday it was so cool my favourite thing was the dragon in the water I loved the lily pads around it the creativity was epic I also got a Minnie Mouse balloon
ReplyDeleteI loved it too😀 and I liked the penguins!🐧 I also liked the birds🐦 hanging from the trees.🌳 It was a bit busy though so we had to go home early and we didn't see heaps.😦
ReplyDeleteI went, it was amazing. I liked the pandas, zebra, sheep and deer. also I got a slingshot.
ReplyDelete-Olli
That looks so cool I wish I went😠
ReplyDeleteChloe