Saturday, 8 June 2013

Creative Junk & Kutwell Fabrics

I went to Creative Junk this morning and brought 4 bags of GOODIES (including bubble wrap, clear plastics, pink foam, blue box ties...).

I also went to Kutwell Fabrics on Columbo Street to get the 8m of white fabric that Brooke, Georgia & Kate requested ($2/mtr). 

I'm off to the beach shortly to see what my kids and I can collect from the beach.

Hope you are all busily gathering materials for construction week.  :)


3 comments:

  1. i hear you are feeling no good we had lots of progress and it is looking amazing hope you get better soon and are back to school tomorrow for our 2nd day of wearable arts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brooke! Thanks for your message! It put a smile on my face. Not feeling flash at all unfortunately. I will be back at school Wednesday (fingers crossed). Hopefully the antibiotics will have kicked in and I'll be roaring to go. I feel horrible not being there (especially during construction week). Can't wait to see some photos!

      Delete
  2. if you aren't back tomorrow i will post some pictures of the progress

    ReplyDelete