Thursday, 1 August 2013

Year 8 Term 2 Technology Award Winners

I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Celebration of Learning session at Christchurch East Technology Centre on the last day of Term 2.  I witnessed students talking about all the cool stuff that they had made and reflecting on their learning.  I really enjoyed the opportunity to see our wonderful Year 8's participating in such a meaningful learning experience.

The Technology teachers had the difficult task of selecting two students from each class (who they thought deserved a little extra recognition) to receive the 'C.O.O.L. Factor' Awards.

Congratulations to the award recipients:
Mitchell (Rm 18), Jack (Rm 23), Willow (Rm 23), Karina (Rm 22) & Maia (Rm 19).



Fergus with his innovative eye-ball pillow.  Love it!

Anzac's 'Running Man' bookends

Mitchell (Rm 18)


Jack (Rm 23)

Willow (Rm 23)  

Karina (Rm 22) & Maia (Rm 18)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment