Year 7/8 at St Martins School
I think I know what this is Ms. P but I can't comment it here. hahaha
i have no idea what this could be! you guys have coded it well (:-evelyn
I have no idea
Really cool quiz/code. I spent quite a while trying to figure it out but I still can't do it!Leila :)
Paris that looks really hard but its awsome
a love heart with the line higher?
When I showed my dad he had now idea. It's very smart :)
this is soo confusing, i don't get it
has anyone actually gotten it?Lauren
I think I know what this is Ms. P but I can't comment it here. hahaha
ReplyDeletei have no idea what this could be! you guys have coded it well (:
ReplyDelete-evelyn
I have no idea
ReplyDeleteReally cool quiz/code. I spent quite a while trying to figure it out but I still can't do it!
ReplyDeleteLeila :)
Paris that looks really hard but its awsome
ReplyDeletea love heart with the line higher?
ReplyDeleteWhen I showed my dad he had now idea. It's very smart :)
ReplyDeletethis is soo confusing, i don't get it
ReplyDeletehas anyone actually gotten it?
ReplyDeleteLauren