Year 7/8 at St Martins School
It was awesome fun!! -Nyah
The way Miss VK was showing us is completely different to how I thought people made clay pots, I learnt a lot from it.
I am enjoying making the pots, everyone's is really different.
Look great guys! Recognition to Harvey's pot😀 ~Alex
Some of them look really cool. cant wait to see the finished product.. :)
So much fun!
Hehe, Great clay pots peeps!Lia
You look great on camera Rosie. Pots look awesome. Cant wait to see hat they look like on Monday. :)
It was super fun!
this was super fun! we are pretty good at pottery!-evelyn
look at me and molly,could have told me that they were taking photos!!!! :(-Claudia
Doing clay pots is a veeeeeeeeery messy, good thing Mr. P wasn't there on that day he might explode up. Just kidding Mr. P!!
That was really fidly so well done to anyone who managed to master it!Paris Tod
It was awesome fun!! -Nyah
ReplyDeleteThe way Miss VK was showing us is completely different to how I thought people made clay pots, I learnt a lot from it.
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying making the pots, everyone's is really different.
ReplyDeleteLook great guys! Recognition to Harvey's pot😀 ~Alex
ReplyDeleteSome of them look really cool. cant wait to see the finished product.. :)
ReplyDeleteSo much fun!
ReplyDeleteHehe, Great clay pots peeps!
ReplyDeleteLia
You look great on camera Rosie. Pots look awesome. Cant wait to see hat they look like on Monday. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was super fun!
ReplyDeletethis was super fun! we are pretty good at pottery!
ReplyDelete-evelyn
look at me and molly,could have told me that they were taking photos!!!! :(
ReplyDelete-Claudia
Doing clay pots is a veeeeeeeeery messy, good thing Mr. P wasn't there on that day he might explode up. Just kidding Mr. P!!
ReplyDeleteThat was really fidly so well done to anyone who managed to master it!
ReplyDeleteParis Tod