Hi team!
We are trailing a new survey gadget on our blog homepage. You'll see it located on the left hand side of the blog.
This week's survey question is:
What is your favourite subject/s at school?
The survey is multiple choice and you can choose multiple options. Be sure to pop on the blog to have your say!
Thanks
Mr and Mrs P.

That's cool! What's it for?
ReplyDeleteIt's a good way to get a quick indication of what students are interested in. We'll try a different question next week.
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cool idea!
ReplyDeleteAll ready voted. is quite cool.
ReplyDeleteGood idea I think I know which one will win if everyone voted
ReplyDeleteThat's a very creative idea. I've voted and one of my votes has put the subject in the lead (try find out what it is, it's pretty obvious)
ReplyDeleteHow do you vote??
ReplyDelete-Amelia
It's a pretty clever idea, have voted already!
ReplyDelete-Leila