Year 7/8 at St Martins School
room 18 watch out ,room 19 is coming for the class eagle.-Claudia
I think room 19 smashed the current event quiz \m/
GO ROOM 19!!!
Good job to everyone that participated. i have got to say this sorry, room 18 is looking pretty strong. BRING ON THE CLASS EAGLE
Max and I were only 2 in our group, but I think we did fairly well. All the people I could see were deep in thought while doing the questions (Apart from the newspaper one, that was chaos)
great job room 18 on the class agle
i enjoyed doing the quiz and ggs to everyone envolved
Well done room 18! 19 we can get the eagle for the speeches next week. :)
Woo Hoo! Go room 18 the a team!!! We so deserved itParis T
We were close... but not close enough...
Nice work guys! I found the flag questions hard :-)
Well done everyoneLeila:)
room 18 watch out ,room 19 is coming for the class eagle.
ReplyDelete-Claudia
I think room 19 smashed the current event quiz \m/
ReplyDeleteGO ROOM 19!!!
ReplyDeleteGood job to everyone that participated. i have got to say this sorry, room 18 is looking pretty strong. BRING ON THE CLASS EAGLE
ReplyDeleteMax and I were only 2 in our group, but I think we did fairly well. All the people I could see were deep in thought while doing the questions (Apart from the newspaper one, that was chaos)
ReplyDeletegreat job room 18 on the class agle
ReplyDeletei enjoyed doing the quiz and ggs to everyone envolved
ReplyDeleteWell done room 18! 19 we can get the eagle for the speeches next week. :)
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Go room 18 the a team!!! We so deserved it
ReplyDeleteParis T
We were close... but not close enough...
ReplyDeleteNice work guys! I found the flag questions hard :-)
ReplyDeleteWell done everyone
ReplyDeleteLeila:)