Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Koru Games Photos - Day 1 and 2

Opening Ceremony - Day 1
There are over 1500 participants in total. 

St Martins has sent along 100 students to compete over the 3 days.   

 Football - Day 1

Thanks Alan for helping out on Day 1!


The football girls warming up
The Football Girls Team
Football A supporting Football B from the sidelines

 Touch Football - Day 2
The girls touch team supporting the boys
'The mullet'... what more can I say?
Team talk with Mr P.

Our 2 touch teams.  Thanks Thomas for coming out to cheer on the teams today!
If you have photos that you'd like added to the blog, please email them through to Mrs P.  Bring on the play offs tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations girls touch! 1st place is a step-up from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! The Koru Games was so much fun!
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a really goooooooooooooood time at kuro games, I can't wait for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! You put up heaps of pics of the football girls! I think the opening ceremony should have been inside again this year as the wind made it hard to hear. But overall I had a good time. I like the Idea of why they chose the Koru.

    ReplyDelete
  5. boys even tho we did not win 1 game we should still be proud of what we did because we had mullet and great win girls!! this was made by torian

    ReplyDelete