Year 7/8 at St Martins School
It's sad Miss VK is gone. I could imagine she would have been really good at teaching this topic.
Yes I was thinking the same thing!
Same she was a really good teacher
I really liked miss VK. she was fun. I will miss her :(-Paige
My two favourite elements are oxygen and mecury. Oxygen because its keeps us alive and mecury because its bloby
the periodic table was really funcooper
I like how you like Mercury because it's 'blobby'! That's exactly the same for me...- Rosie
Blobby?!?! Ha Ha, cool! My favourite elements are Flerovium because its fun to say, and californium because its cool! :)-Paige
Shame I look horrible in that picture!-Paige
Heaps of fun. I have managed to memorise the first verse and the chorus!-Paige
There's Hydrogen and Helium, Then Lithium, BerylliumBoron, Carbon everywhere,Nitrogen all through the air~ My favourite part of the song!! It's stuck on my mind too...
same! just can't get it out of my head!-Paige :)
this is the periodic table,noble gas is stable,halogens and akali react aggresively idk the rest its just so catchy
It's sad Miss VK is gone. I could imagine she would have been really good at teaching this topic.
ReplyDeleteYes I was thinking the same thing!
DeleteSame she was a really good teacher
DeleteI really liked miss VK. she was fun. I will miss her :(
Delete-Paige
My two favourite elements are oxygen and mecury. Oxygen because its keeps us alive and mecury because its bloby
ReplyDeletethe periodic table was really fun
ReplyDeletecooper
I like how you like Mercury because it's 'blobby'! That's exactly the same for me...
Delete- Rosie
Blobby?!?! Ha Ha, cool! My favourite elements are Flerovium because its fun to say, and californium because its cool! :)
Delete-Paige
Shame I look horrible in that picture!
Delete-Paige
Heaps of fun.
ReplyDeleteI have managed to memorise the first verse and the chorus!
-Paige
There's Hydrogen and Helium, Then Lithium, Beryllium
ReplyDeleteBoron, Carbon everywhere,
Nitrogen all through the air~ My favourite part of the song!! It's stuck on my mind too...
same! just can't get it out of my head!
Delete-Paige :)
this is the periodic table,noble gas is stable,halogens and akali react aggresively idk the rest its just so catchy
Delete