Year 7/8 Ski Trip
A great time was had by all who attended our annual Mt Hutt ski trip on Thursday 10th September. We left bright and early at 7am and arrived at the slopes not long after 9am. Students who graduated their ski or snowboard lessons on the Magic Carpet in the morning were able to travel with adults on the chair lifts in the afternoon. Besides some sore bottoms, we managable to come away from the day intact. Big thanks to all the parents who helped on the day! We couldn't offer these kinds of opportunities for our students without your continued support. More photos to come :)
![]() |
| Jake, Room 22 |
![]() |
| Evie, Room 22 |


I really enjoyed the ski trip and I learnt heaps! I can't wait till next year!
ReplyDelete-Leila :)
It was O-SOME !!! Had a great time, shot guys!
ReplyDeleteLia
wow those guys are great skiers. #Jealous
ReplyDelete-Loz
Wow they are great!
ReplyDeletethey are great!
ReplyDelete-Cooper
So fun
ReplyDeleteChloe 😀