-->
Where do we start...
You might think that calcium is the ingredient for making your bones grow strong but actually I am a metal. People say that I
am very light for a metal
With an atomic weight of 20.078, but actually
I am more than just a metal I help to make up the earth, being the fifth most
abundant element in the earths crust.
My beautiful wife scandium is one of the most
elegant metals in the periodic table, but then my neighbour on the other hand
is so stuck up and she is only the eighth most abundant element on earth, at
least I am higher than her.
I was adopted by Sir Humphrey Davy and he is
one of the most cleverest chemists of all time, when he passed away he was
remembered by his discoveries of alkali and alkaline earth metals.
My job is to produce the minerals contained
in bones, shells and teeth.
I hope you have learned a lot about me
because if I weren’t alive you wouldn’t be either. I am off to the salon to have
a glass of milk (champagne) and to be polished.
By Lily and Lydia :D
Howdy partners, my name's Idiom,
let me tell y’all about my next door lover… Tinny-Boy.
We first met when Demetri Mendeleeve
placed us together in the Periodic Table. At first sight we knew we were placed
together because of the Chemistry we had between us, coincidence I think not!
I think about him everyday, I think about
his atomic weight- 119, his all positive protons 50, his number of neutrons 69.
I also think of his soft, pliable figure that turns to a powder under 13
degrees, but he doesn’t need to worry about that… I’ll keep him warm!
I think he loves me too, because I always
see him spying on me through his tin cans, over the black line that separates
us.
His oh so sexy symbol keeps me awake all
night as I chant it over and over… SN SN SN.
I hope later on that the tiny black line
that separates our love can be broken and then we will see what chemical
reactions we can create… His name is Tin.
Written by Lauren and Evelyn.
i didn't think doing that writing would be fun, but i really enjoyed it, and i will remember alot more about tinny boy
ReplyDeleteHaha both really liked then. Tinny boy sounds good!
ReplyDelete