Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Week 2 Student Writing Samples

* The highlighted words came from Week 1 and 2 spelling words.

The beast burst through the wall, a gutteral snarl escaped its mouth, past its bloody teeth as it leapt forward.  Fueled by an insatiable thirst for blood.  Its claws about to lacerate the cowering human, who made a feeble attempt to ward off the towering figure of muscle.  - Dominic


----------------------------------------

The raucous sounds of the birds were horrid, but she was intrepid.  - Naomi


----------------------------------------

As the ravenous beast leapt at the girl, she screamed, making a cacophony that echoed down to the deepest part of the cave. - Mia


----------------------------------------

The wind was howling like a myriad of waves.  The fire roaring like ravenous lions.  The cry of pirates echoed over the sea. - Keegan


----------------------------------------

The ravenous beast leapt towards me, it's teeth bearing a grin.  I let out a blood-curdling scream into the silent night air.  The beast inched towards me, creating quite a cacophony in the desolate woods.
- Rosa


11 comments:

  1. Keegan has a lot of exciting words. Love Mia's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!!!
    Olli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my sentence!

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what fantastic writing! You will inspire our classes with your use of vocabulary. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great writing everyone:)
    -Leila

    ReplyDelete
  6. The language in some of these pieces are awesome I wish I was that talented well done everyone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome writing room 18/19!!!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. we are amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so cool I love that type of writing
    Chloe😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Dom's is the best good job dom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. all poems sound really good . The small Crellin

    ReplyDelete