Inspired by BBCs Winter Olympics trailer
UntitledI am the controller
I decide whether you fall
I make the ice and snow
I know your weaknesses
Keep going
I will tell you when to fall.
Think twice, think again
Do you want to challenge me?
The cold, the freezing cold
Weaves through your clothes turning them into ice
Keep going
I will tell you when to fall.
I bring the avalanche upon you
I can make it go fast, I can make it go slow
As you make your way down I follow, getting closer and closer
Your fears get worse and so does your confidence
Keep going
I will tell you when to fall.
Written by Freya
Untitled
Be prepared
Risk death everyday
Ice like glass
Rain and snow are here to stay
Beware of the haunting chill.
Written by Jake
Untitled
I'm nature
Cold, wet and damp
I have a great big chill
I run down your back.
You slide your way round my track
While I sit and watch
As you slide
My crystals drip and shine across your arms.
Written by Emily
Untitled
Howling wind bringing ice-cold snow
Throwing it in my face again and again
Stray pieces of snow find their way to my neck
I have shivers, only now do I wish for rain.
The icicles on the ledge above me quiver menacingly
I push off the snow with my poles
Twisting and turning, dodging dangerous objects
It is good there are no holes.
Written by Jonas
The howling wind
Snow raining down, down
Wind wailing
Trees moving like grass.
Written by Tanaya
Untitled
Snowboarders getting geared up for their dangerous day
Purring down, snow blowing, people off their feet
Rock hard ice in an isolated area
Huskies pulling boxes of swerving supplies.
Written by Holly
Untitled
Gusting wind funneling into the caves
Hidden in the side of a mountain
Icicles hanging dead from the top of the cave
Like bats hibernating.
Contestents ready for the halfpipe
Gold metals handing from their hooks
Ready to go round peoples necks
A lonely podium wait for the winners.
The Sochi games are about to begin...
Written by Lily







brilliant work.
ReplyDelete