Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Cardiovascular System

Today in class we learnt about the Cardiovascular System. Here are some pictures from today. From the student bloggers Molly and Claudia.
 
Here's a few questions for you to answer. Right answers equals scholar dollars.

How many parts in the Cardiovascular system?

Which side is the biggest, left of right?

What are the types of blood vessels?






8 comments:

  1. good question I assume you email them to mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardiovascular system is cool I find it really interesting!
    Leila:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assuming we e-mail our answers to Mrs P? Great idea though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really great to learn about!!
    -evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very intriguing topic and I'm learning heaps from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would like to answer but i all ready know the answers. Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So interesting to learn about I really enjoy it
    Chloe😀

    ReplyDelete