What a wonderful day to go sking. I had soo much fun snowboarding with all my mates. I reccon that eveyone had a wonderful time. Just a shame that the weather turned horrible later in the day.
What a wonderful day to go sking. I had soo much fun snowboarding with all my mates. I reccon that eveyone had a wonderful time. Just a shame that the weather turned horrible later in the day.
Really great day guys! Way better than last year, I reckon!
ReplyDelete- Rosie
Good times...
ReplyDeleteloved the ski trip it was awesome.
ReplyDelete-Loz
Its was so amazing! Im thinking of buying my own snowboard!
ReplyDelete-Alex
That was so much fun I cant wait to go next year
ReplyDelete-Cooper
i had soo much fun at the ski field and i really hope evryone also had a good time :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome day I learnt heaps
ReplyDeleteLeila
Best day ever
ReplyDeleteChloe 😀
What a wonderful day to go sking. I had soo much fun snowboarding with all my mates. I reccon that eveyone had a wonderful time. Just a shame that the weather turned horrible later in the day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful day to go sking. I had soo much fun snowboarding with all my mates. I reccon that eveyone had a wonderful time. Just a shame that the weather turned horrible later in the day.
ReplyDelete